Tencent and Krafton Company have released version 2.1 of PUBG on March 20, 2022. It is expected to be a game-changing update due to the many new features and events that are included in this version. PUBG Mod players will finally be able to download the latest 2.2 version update from the Playstore or the official website. They can also download the PUBG 2.1 Update from this URL.
PUBG 2.1 Update
This page provides a link to the PUBG Mobile 3.1 update APK. You’ve arrived at the right place. According to developers, the PUBG Mobile 2.1.0 update is coming soon. It’s one of the biggest changes in the game’s history. Krafton will make this an occasion to celebrate the 4th anniversary of the game.
March 17, 2022
Varies with device
There are many anniversary-themed gameplay options, such as Colorful Spawn Island mode with four giant statues players must color, an Aerial Battleground that has inflated heads, and the Colorful Bicycle anniversary vehicle, as well as other variations. The game has new camps and a Recall tool. There are many more additions to this already thrilling game. Get the PUBG Mobile 2.1.0 update APK here and start playing immediately.
PUBG 2.1 Update download
We recommend first downloading the PUBG Mobile Update from the Google Play Store Page. Then, follow the links below. You can use the APK file if you have problems installing the update. You can use the APK file to install the update if the update isn’t yet available in your area. If that is the case, you may find a link to the PUBG Mobile Update APK file down below.
The update will be available on March 16 at 3:00 pm Indian Standard Time, (IST), 12 pm GST, Central European Time (12CET), 11 AM UTC (UTC), 7 am Eastern Time, and 7 pm Eastern Time (ET). This means that the PUBG Mobile 1.9 update will not be available for download until that time. The URL you provide will display an older version of the current update. The game will automatically download the OBB file if you first install the APK file. This means that you don’t need to manually download the OBB file for this update.
PUBG Update Release Date
According to BGMI, the updates for the global edition of PUBG will be released on March 16, 2022. The latest Update includes several new firearms, skins, and events.
You will need at least 1GB free space to install the update.
How do I download PUBG Update?
These are the steps to follow in order to download the PUBG PK file from the official PUBG site:
- Go to the official PUBG website to get started.
- Now you will see the APK Download Link on Your Home Screen (Use Any File Size That Is Compatible for Your Device)
- Once you have downloaded the latest version of PUBG Mobile, you can open that file and immediately play it on your mobile device.
- Simple checks will be made after installation and the Resource Pack 1GB Plus file will start downloading
- Get PUBG Mobile back and enjoy the most recent changes.
PUBG 2.1 Updates
- Vibrant Anniversary
- The island of Spawn is a colorful and vibrant place
- Royale Arena Assault
- Bicycle/ Moutain Bike
- Control Improvements
- Upgrade Parts
- Metro Royale Reunion
- Cycle 2 Season 5 New-season (C2S5) starting 22 March 2022
- Memories of the Cycle
- Redemption shop
- Survival Rating
- Tier Team up
- Royal Pass – New
- Get a free RP voucher
- Animation for Rank 50 sets
HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THE ‘PUBG MOBILE’ EMULATOR
The first step to playing PUBG Mobile Update with a controller or mouse from your PC is to install the Tencent Gaming Buddy emulator.
- Get the Gameloop emulator from this link.
- Open the installer and hit the button to “Install.”
- Press the button to start the program, “wait for download” and then wait again at the “downloaded” screen. This part can take a while depending on the speed of your internet connection.
- A separate window opens during the installation process, and PUBG Mobile will launch there when it’s finished.
- If you want to carry over your progress from your mobile device, log in using the same Facebook account on both platforms.
Note: if you have already installed PUBG Mobile on Gameloop Emulator. Then Update Your Game.
1. Open Gameloop
2. Goto My Games
3. Click on Update PUBG Mobile
PUBG Mobile Offline Manual Installation in Gameloop
Here we will learn how to install games manually in Gameloop Emulator. As an example, we will show you how to install PUBG Mobile manually.
First, you need to have the game’s APK and Obb folder on your PC. Since we are taking PUBG Mobile as an example; you should have PUBG Mobile APK and the Obb file. Both New APK + OBB Datalink are given above.
Step 2.) Place The APK and Obb in Shared Folder of Gameloop Emulator
To do that, you have to go to the directory where you have installed the Gameloop Emulator. It’s better to install in the main drive(if you have SSD) – the game might lag if you have an HDD.
If you don’t know where is the directory, then right-click the Gameloop icon on the desktop. Navigate to the properties -> shortcut -> check the box next to target. For example – We have installed it in Drive D. And, it shows D/Program Files.
Or simply search the MobileGamePCShared folder on your PC. Find Temp folder -> find and open TxGameDownload folder -> open MobileGamePCShared folder. Paste or place both the files(APK, OBB folder) in this folder.
Step 3.) Start Android Emulator
Navigate to the directory where you installed the Gameloop
Or simply search the txgameassistant folder in the PC. Navigate to this folder -> open it -> open UI folder -> there you will find an application; Android Emulator.
Double click on it and run it. And, wait until it loads completely. PRESS F9.
Once the loading bar disappears, press the F9 and you will see five apps on your screen. We need to use the browser app.
Step 3.) Install ES File Explorer In Gameloop Emulator And Set Up The Files
Open the browser app. Search for ES File Explorer file APK on Google – APKPure. And, download it from APKPure. Once downloaded, install it(swipe from top to bottom two times to see the notification panel in the emulator – from there you can install the ES File Explorer).
Once installed, go back to the home screen of the emulator. (On the right side, double click the exit button, just below the recording sign, to go back to the home screen).
- Open ES File Explorer
- Start It
- At the upper-left corner, tap the menu button(three horizontal lines)
- Scroll down in the menu and enable root explorer
- Close the menu(click outside the menu to close it)
- Navigate to the internal storage
- Click on / to go to the origin
- When you tap the / sign, list of folders will appear
- Find and open the data folder
- In the data folder, find and open Share1 folder
The Share1 folder is the MobileGamePCShared folder in ES File Explorer. There you will find the obb folder and the APK file. In the Share1 Folder –
- Long-press/click the com.tencent.ig folder
- Click on the cut option
- Go to the home screen of ES File Explorer(tap the home icon near the menu button)
- Head to internal storage
- Open Android folder
- Create a new folder(click on the new option at the bottom-center of the ES File Explorer app screen) and name it Obb
- Once the Obb folder is created inside the Android folder, open it
- Open the Obb folder and paste the com.tencent.ig folder there
If it shows failed to copy/move -> retry!
Step 4.) Install the PUBG Mobile APK
After pasting the com.tencent.igg folder, which contains the Obb file in the internal storage -> Android -> Obb, it’s time to install the PUBG Mobile.
- Go back to the / directory
- Find and open the data folder
- Find and open the Share1 folder
- Click on PUBG Mobile APK file and install it
Step 5.) Start Playing
Go to the home screen of Gameloop Android Emulator -> PUBG -> give storage permission(tap the OK button if it pops out). After that, download the update v1.0.0 (60 MB in size). And, that’s it.
Make sure to enable Direct X+ in the Gameloop settings -> Engine.
So these are the simple steps that you need to follow to install games on Gameloop Emulator.
In our opinion, the older version was much better -> now it lags a lot! At least in PUBG. You need a powerful PC to run it smoothly.
Do you have any questions? Comment below!
PLAY ‘PUBG MOBILE’ WITH A MOUSE OR CONTROLLER ON PC
Especially when it comes to keyboard and mouse controls, the default mapping for PUBG Mobile using Tencent Buddy is actually pretty solid. Here’s how the keys and presses will be configured after a fresh install.
- WASD/ Directionals: Move
- Left Click: Fire, punch or melee
- Right Click: ADS
- Spacebar: Jump, vault, swim
- C: Crouch
- Z: Prone
- Free Look: Alt (Look around without losing your aim)
- Shift: Sprint
- Mouse Lock: AutoRun
- Throwables (Frags, Smokes, Molotovs, Stuns): 4, 5, 6
- Heal Items (Medkit, First Aid, Bandage, Energy Drink, Syringe): 7.8,9,0
- F1: Quickly displays controls
- F: Interact
If by chance these settings don’t appeal to you, you can change them by pressing the small keyboard button in the top-right of the emulation screen. This brings up the keymapping menu shown below. Just find the key in the area, double click its little bubble and replace the key by pressing the button you want. Save the arrangement when you’re done.